This year some of South Florida’s most distinguished architects, representing the most important new-development projects in South Florida, were honored and presented with an award for their contribution to our City.
The list of honorees includes Arquitectonica, Sieger-Suarez, and Carlos Ponce de Leon Architects. The awards to the architects was presented by The Melo Group, Key International, and TSG Group.
From left to right: Jaime Muñoz (Arquitectonica), Carlos-Ponce de Leon (Ponce de Leon Architects), Jose Suarez (Sieger Suarez), & Alejandro Bonet (Lineaire Managing Partner)
On December 9th we celebrated our 2nd annual Building a Better Miami event. This year we honored some of South Florida’s most influential in-house brokerage firms representing the most important new-development projects in the area.
The brokerage firms that were honored during the event were Cervera Real Estate and One Sothesby’s Real Estate.
Alicia Cervera Lamadrid, managing partner of Cervera Real Estate, and the Cervera sales team receiving the Building a Better Miami award.
The 2014 Building a Better Miami Event hosted at our new showroom was a great success. We want to thank everybody for their support and we’d like to give special thanks to the developers that attended for helping build a better Miami.
The developers that were honored during the event were:
• Camilo Lopez with The Solution Group currently developing cassabrickell
• Diego Ojeda with the Rilea Group currently developing The Bond at Brickell
• Yosi Gil with J. Milton associates currently developing Parque Towers at St. Tropez
• Carlos and Martin Melo with the Melo Group currently developing Bay House and Aria on the Bay
• Kevin Montello with Regalia Beach Developers currently developing Regalia
• Fernando Valdivieso currently developing Costa Hollywood
• Eddie Chablis currently developing Atlantiqua South Beach